Chesapeake Hearing Aids Terms Of Service
Do not under any circumstance use Chesapeake Hearing Aids content or any logos and trademarks without Chesapeake Hearing Aids written consent* We may use Google’s “remarketing” service to target our ads to you based on your prior use of the Site when you visit on other sites in Google’s content network.
1. Terms By accessing the website at https://chesapeakehearingaids.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Chesapeake Hearing Aids website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Pearson Roofing's website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Chesapeake Hearing Aids at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer The materials on Chesapeake Hearing Aids website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Chesapeake Hearing Aids makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Chesapeake Hearing Aids does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations In no event shall Chesapeake Hearing Aids or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Chesapeake Hearing Aids website, even if Chesapeake Hearing Aids or a Chesapeake Hearing Aids authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials The materials appearing on Chesapeake Hearing Aids website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Chesapeake Hearing Aids does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Chesapeake Hearing Aids may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Pearson Roofing does not make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links Pearson Roofing has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Chesapeake Hearing Aids of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
7. Modifications Pearson Roofing may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.